Wolf Pack Run
1. Reach out to family members, friends, neighbors, or anyone who might be interested in sponsoring your child’s run! We are asking each family to contact 5 people to reach our goal! You may:
- Send a personalized email by copying, pasting, and personalizing this:
Wolf Pack Run Email
- Text, email, or post this image with our PayPal QR code:
Wolf Pack Run Text Message Image
- Grandma isn’t tech savvy? Can’t text your dentist? No worries! Send this mailer by snail mail: (Be sure to print double-sided! If you can’t print at home, please let us know and we will put mailers in your teacher’s mailbox for you!)
Wolf Pack Run Mailer
2. Become a Parent Sponsor! Donate through PayPal below, or feel free to send your donation in your child’s folder. **Remember, this is your main chance to donate to your child’s school this year!** (Checks can be made payable to Winding Creek Elementary PTO.)
3. Please contact us, or send in the following corporate sponsorship form, if your company is interested in becoming a corporate sponsor!
Corporate Sponsor Form
4. Volunteer! We will need volunteers to count laps, etc. Watch for the Volunteer sign-up coming soon!
5. BE THERE! On October 14th, ALL students, regardless of amount raised, will run or walk around the bus loop for 30 minutes! Come out and support our wolf pack by cheering them on! All spectators will need a badge. The schedule and pre-approved badge instructions will come at a later date.
Questions? Email WCWolfPackRun@gmail.com
You can sign up to volunteer here https://ttsu.me/wprvsu
Just want to come watch the run? Come out and support our wolf pack by cheering them on! All volunteers and spectators will need a Winding Creek visitor badge.
If you have been a visitor at our school before and are in our system, please use the link below to sign up to pre-register for a badge by Wednesday, October 12th at 10am. We will have your badge ready for you at the check-in table. If you have not been to the school as a visitor, or are bringing a guest who is not in our system, be sure to arrive early with a driver’s license to allow time to have a visitor’s badge printed in the front office. https://ttsu.me/wprbpr